06 August 2021

Bach to work


July was like a month of staycation. 
I’ve been working 80 hours a week
Since the pandemic started. 
Plus I had Covid. 
And nearly died after the vaccine. 
Needless to say, my room is a mess. 
So I cleaned up! 
Now- back to work. 


Cat Scans and Echocardiogram 
All August. I expect a perfect result. 
Just like the Upper and Lower GI.
Perfect and Improving daily. 


This will now become a cat blog. 


Cat Tripper. 
Lol


Action shot. 
Big bug is on the outside. 
Cat is on the inside. 


Salad. 
Mmmmm


Mommy’s Little Helper. 
Cats and beds go together 
Like hair and candy. 
Stuck like chuck. 


In 4 months we will have been 
In the Global Pandemic 2 years. 

Next month I will have been 
without my daily wine and Advil 
Half a year. 
You’d think I would weigh 100 pounds. 
But somehow, that didn’t happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!