29 August 2021

diner en gris






Dinner In White 
Where people get together at a secret location 
Everyone wears white-
All tablecloths and plates are white
They meet for an evening picnic ! 


Well- I’m having Dinner in Grey. 
50 shades of it. 
Anything I want. 
A handful  of candy. 
It was yuck 
A cookie. A pretzel. 


Not sure but I think these are 
Fruity Pebbles. 
And they were on the floor. 
Ate em anyways. 


Yuk. I can’t believe I once loved them. 
I can’t imagine how I ever ate them. 
My mouth broke out
And I got a little sick.
Plus - I gained 4 pounds 
Overnight. Not fair! 


He tries to comfort me. 
By I’m inconsolable. 



Hot coffee. 
All things that tear up a stomach. 
Now I cant say I never had a chance 
To try them. Lol 
All these years low carb. 
I didn’t even crave them. 
I wanted to see how my blood glucose
Would behave. It was OK. 
But the bellyache! 
OMG pure junk. 



1 comment:

  1. And I don’t even like chocolate!
    Now I can say I had some.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!