22 August 2021

skip day


I don’t remember being awake at 2 am. 
The watch - she lies! 
Lies! 

Walked all around. 

Skip Day is that I have Saturday off
Work Sunday 
And back off Monday and Tuesday. 
I have a nurse friend who can work
Now and then - so I let her. 


THC? 
Delta 8. 
Not Delta 9. 
Not yet. 


I found this simple CBD calculator. 
Online. 
I was taking 10 mg. At night foe sleep. 
With a broken leg. 
The dose I needed was around 100 mg. 
At least twice a day. 
No wonder it wasn’t working! 

I want my life back. All that wasted time 
Suffering and being in pain. 


Little Egg Bites. 
Starbucks Copy Cat Recipe. 


The worlds ugliest 
Brussels Sprouts. 


They turned out great. 


Salmon, Pork Belly, 
Hatch Bacon and Brussels. 


Salad. 
I did t eat much. 
Felt yukky. 

Well. 
A new era begins. 
Now all my labs are in 
and my tests are passed. 
And they found nothing. 
Even hearing and vision is improving. 
I only wear my glasses to drive. 
And sometimes not even then. 
I do t wear reading glasses. 
Now I’m excited about the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!