01 August 2021

this post has no title


Amazing sleep
I credit CBD oil. 
I take a dose before bed 
And again if (when) I wake up. 
It takes about 30 minutes to kick in. 
And seems to last 4 to 6 hours. 

It makes me a little sleepy. 
So until I find a daytime blend 
I can make my own tincture from 
(From which I can make my own tincture) 
Then this will work 
Until the real plan shows up. 


And no daily wine. 
4 full months. 
April. May. June. July. 
Has it been that long? 
Yes. Yes it has. 


I’ve saved a ton of money
By not having a bottle of wine 
Every night. I can’t imagine
Ever going back to drinking. 
I tried to have a beer 
With a hamberder 
And couldn’t finish it. 
The beer. OR the burger. 

See this google beer picture? 
Most beers is fermented once. 
Some beers are fermented twice. 
They are the cloudy beers. 
They have rich probiotics! 
Just saying 


Dress rehearsal for Wicked today!
I can’t go. 
But it was nice to think
I was invited! 
Broadway is starting to reopen. 
This time with masks. 


Many many steps 
4000 steps is easy now. 


CBN is for sleep. 
I ordered some. 
I can’t say enough good things 
about CBD and hemp. 



Sausage and Jelly. 


Look it them ears, Mommy! 
Baby Fergus has been 
Under my care for a year! 
By proxy at first. But still. 
He’s mine. 


Birthday Party Tuesday. 
You’re all invited. 
Hat and Tie required. 
Jacket optional. 



Lord. This is why the nurses ask me
If I’m retired or who the president is. 
I look like a hot mess! 
I look like the lost LoveChild of
Ann Richards and Columbo. 
Get back! MeeMaw got loose! 
Must have chewed through the straps  
Again. 

Cold coffee Covefe  
Cold Salads. 
Cold Showers. 
Ready for August. 

August 1st is a crazy day for me. 
Every relationship I’ve had 
Or job that ended badly-
Ended on August 1. 
It’s like a day of alignment. 

People are getting ready for school
And their minds have switched gears. 



1 comment:

  1. Fergus: so cute. August: too hot. Even here in the northeast, ugh. We don't have air conditioning in the house, don't really need it in my humble opinion, except for in August. And because we're really smart, we're going to California in a few weeks. Who goes there in August? Last time I was there in July, it was 106 degrees....oh well, you only live once.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!