08 August 2021

more tests


I don’t remember being awake. 
That’s odd. 


I’m a walking machine, baby! 
CBD changed everything. 
Today is National CBD Day. 
Let’s celebrate! 


I had 2 of these. 
OMG I crave salads now. 
I avoid hot meals. Mostly. 


Actually glad I didn’t go this year. 
I missed last year as well. 
Definitely will go in 2022. 


Someone posted this. 
I talk to “my”
Baby all the time. 
I have a list of several people I talk to 
On the Other Side. 


True story. 
A Cobra is loose in Grand Prairie. 
Part of the Dallas Fort Worth
Metroplex. 
Cobra? Asp?  Viper? 
Garden Snake? Plastic Snake? 


CT scan tomorrow 
Lungs and abdomen. 
Not sure why. 
I had so much inflammation 
In May, probably from CV vaxx,
My lymphatic system 
was completely overwhelmed. 
Everyone kept asking mid I smoked. 
I don’t. And never did. 
My heart and lungs were a mess. 
Obviously. 
(Check out the google image.)

Then Tuesday, I have a final
(Hope I get the all clear) 
Echo Cardiogram. 
The first 2 tests in the hospital were 
A blooming mess. 

My Goofy Ass after work. 
Run away like someone 
Left the gate open!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!