03 August 2021

the joys of co-habitation


Ahhhh 
Early sleep! Life is good! 


No words exist for this. 
Up to pee at 5 am


I am the Great Cornholio!
I need some TP for my bunghole! 



Salad. And Protein shakes. 
My heartburn is under control 
Mostly by diet. 
Controlling reflux is my current goal. 
Which I control with fasting. 
Intermittent Fasting. 
No eating or drinking past 6 pm. 


Day Off Dinner. 
I have much less resentment 
And much more enjoyment 
In life, if I get a full play day. 
No chores. No landscaping. 
No “quick” errands. 
Just freaking rest and relaxation. 
Every couple of weeks is fine. 
Pajama Day. No alarm. 

Even though I cut back 
one day at work, 
I still have 60 hours 
On the clock- plus driving!

Onward - 
Little Birthday Boi




Let’s get this party started!







A little paws to celebrate
Fergus finding a forever home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!