11 August 2021

haircut 100


The CBD makes me sleepy. 
It peaks in about 30 minutes 
and lasts about 2 or 3 hours. 
I take it when I get up to pee
And let the cat out. 
That’s enough time. 
Deep deep sleep.


I’m very proud of my increased walking. 
I credit CBD 100%


I’m at the age where I can say 
“I love chili BUT it doesn’t love me!”


Pine Nuts. 
Great taste.- BUT too many PUFAs 




Trekkie is back! 
I had a wreck over a month ago. 
Gerber Collison has my vote! 


Ask for Miriam. 


Siri gave me a down arrow.
Wants me to go faster.  
I’ll try. 


Again the Apple algorithm 
Won’t pick up a workout 
Until you sustain a pulse for 
A certain amount of time. 
I can’t do that - yet. 


Look at before April. 
Granted- I didn’t wear my watch 
During the day- but the phone tracks, too. 




Closing the Apple activity rings


Before covid I could stand 
For a 12 hour shift 



And a haircut! 
Not too short. 
#5 gate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!