23 August 2021

money for nothing


Slept 10 glorious hours


Walked my ass off this month 


My long ass baby- 
Still loves to sleep with me. 

I’m getting a free Covid Test today. 
It tests for antibodies 
For the vaccine and for the disease. 

Then I get some cash
For testing out a face cream.
Dallas- Fort Worth Metroplex
 is the 4th largest metropolitan area 
In America. 
Lots of opportunity- but 
The worst part is getting across town. 

Last month, I got got some money 
for my bloodwork 
Before my colonoscopy. 

I’m in a great place/
Being 60 and having no diseases- 
And nice, unblemished skin- 🥰
And not being on any medications- 
I get approached for lots of studies. 

How do I do it? 
Low Carb! 
Seriously- years of having low insulin 
Has definitely given me an advantage. 

Off 2 days. 
I’m ready ready ready for
The Doctors appointment tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!