30 August 2021

wicked day off


I vape CBD at night
And take CBN for sleep. 
I lied. It’s not a vape. 
Actually it’s a flower. 
Perfectly legal. 
But I can’t put a picture 
Because it looks like 
It’s cousin MJ. 
But it’s just hemp. 

This app allows for a day off. 
Good thing. 
The nurse that I trained 
Quit. No notice. 
So I’m back to 6 days. 


Getting better. 


This cat is deaf. 
He can’t hear. 
We have a menagerie 
Of Special Needs cats.  






We have a 4th cat. 
His name is Clawed (Claud) Le FurBall. 


Current events. 


Always construction. 
Every day since- 
Well- since forever. 




Over an hour of traffic
With construction. 


I put on a movie and just listened. 


THIS movie. 
Once was my favorite. 
I thought I was soooooo
Antidisestablishmentarian! 
But alas. 
I was just a jerk. 
More so- confounded. 



Day off. 
Living in a house 
with professional musicians 
Is always a riot. 
Especially Broadway Musicians. 
One day, a guy from Hamilton. 
One day later, a chick from Wicked. 
Or Jesus Christ Super Star. 
Or Evita. 
They all still practice. 
And I get to listen! 
Imagine me- prancing and traipsing 
And swanning about -
Singing my most favorite-est songs. 
Life is goodness! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!