01 September 2021

defiling gravity


I’m usually able to fix things. 
The nurse that quit
Left me personally in a bind. 









BamBam 
Fergus
Fieryo loves his new 
Flying Monkey Wings. 

He’s become a pest Kitteh 
Especially late at night. 
He still wants Taco Bell 
At 1 am. Nay nay! 


Closed from the fires. 
So many National Forests 
Are closed. 

An ad for Toyota. 
I think summer vacations are off. 
Better go off season. 


Wicked opened up here in Dallas. 
The first production 
Post Quarantine. 
Are we ready? 
Dallas has not turned into a hot spot
And it’s been here a month. 
So that’s good. 

A Facebook challenge  is afoot. 
Show your first profile pic-
And your current one. 
I didn’t really see the value of FB 
Till after a few years of blogging. 
So this is 2011 or so. And now. 
A good 10 years. 
I’ll take it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!