14 August 2021

90 days






Those nuts, tho. 
I ate far too many of them. 




I won’t buy this again. 
Way too trashy. 
So many Omega 6! 
9 grams per 1/4 cup. 
And who just eats 1/4 cup? 
I won’t mention how much of this junk I ate. 
It was a lot. 


Pearl, the TRAMP 
Is closed. Lol. 




I didn’t miss traffic. 
Now that school is back. 
It’s a jungle gym out there. 


90 days till my birthday. 
13 weeks. 
I’ll be 61. 
Never saw this coming! 
And now covid. 
Never saw that coming either. 
This Delta Variant is closing hospitals. 
No room at the inn! 


It’s worse than when CV first arrived. 
Nearly 2 years ago. Unreal. 
No hospital beds for miles and miles around. 
They’re offering $70 an hour for LVNs
To work. 3 x the going rate. 
Imaging making your monthly pay
In only one week. 
But at what cost? 

I would go- but I have
 other goals right now. 
Like my health. 
Can’t do Covid again. 
So I’ll stay here and kick butts! 
Namely- my own hurt!

20 weeks ago, I was in the hospital. 
I had hoped to lose a little more weight by now. 
But that’s ok. It will happen 
When I’m healthy enough to fast again. 

It’s like a murder. A trilogy. 
Motive. Means. Opportunity. 
I have the motive. 
Last 20 pounds - at last! 
I have the means! 
And now I have the opportunity. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!