22 August 2021

10 tests - good LC results

I’ve done 2 sets of labs. 
Since April. 
No daily wine or Advil. 
Walking 5000 steps a day. 
Excellent results. 

The Apple Watch records no sleep apnea 
Or low oxygen 
Except one single reading. 
When this cat was on my face. 


So. I’ve increased my VO2 Max
Since I was sick! 
It was Poor - then Average-
Now Above Avg! 

I’ve increased my HRV 
From a dismal 8 and 10 
To 70s and 80 many nights. 


Echo Cardiogram passed. 
Ejection Fraction 60% 
Diastolic Disfunction (Grade2) 
GONE! 


DEXA SCAN done! 
No bone loss except for my broken leg. 
No weight gain after Covid! 
And after my covid vaccine induced cardiac event. 


CAC DONE! 
Calcium Artery Scan
Shows no plaque. None. 
My score is still ZERO!


Pulmonary Hypertension-gone! 
All with flying colors. 


Upper GI Grade B (5% excoriation)
(Up from grade D- 75% excoriation)
Stomach, duodenum all clear!

Lower GI no involvement whatsoever! 
No polyps, ulcers, bleeding-
No problems seen at all. 


Lungs, thorax, trunk 
All clear. Nothing changed. 
I have 2 spleens and 2 left renal arteries 
So you can’t say it’s all normal. 
Well- normal for me! 


So Tuesday, I see the Doctor. 
I know I’ll get a passing grade. 
A+ at least! 
I will no longer be a cardiac patient. 

I want to improve my Insulin Sensitivity. 
That will be done by fasting, 
Intermittent Fasting,
and complete adherence 
To the strictest low carb. 
Even keto. 

Once the restrictions lift, 
I will log more gym time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!