11 August 2021

pass pass pass day

Ejection Fraction 60%
Up from like 40% when I was sick. 

What’s an Ejection Fraction?
Good question! 
Ejection Fraction is the amount of blood pumped 
expressed as a % of the left ventricle to the body. 
70% is close to maximum 
(2/3 of the chamber is emptied , 1/3 remains).
My score is near optimal for my age. 

The lower the percentage,
 the less oxygenated blood 
you have on each "pump"/ beat.

Combine this with myZERO CAC 
score the mechanical heart issues 
seem nonexistent! 

This eloquent explanation 
Came directly for a Facebook friend. 
He and I got into heart trouble 
About the same time. 
Thanks, Mark R! 

The doctors think my issues 
came from the second Vaxx 
Since they also think I had covid
In December 19-
Before it had a name. 

Popcorn and Army stuff. 
Returning to business as usual
At the Dallas V A. 


Making Chili
Lots of spices!

Getting my rental room
Just the way I like it. 
After 4 1/2 years. 
This hunk of furniture 
Came with the room. 
I use it as a standing desk. 






Found a rodent! 


So I’m no longer a Cardiac Patient! 
Next- Snake Juice Fasting 

And maybe a haircut. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!