28 August 2021

taco hell


I’m not in the “just one bite” group. 
I’m on the group that says 
“One is not enough
And a thousand is not enough either!”
In other words- I’m a fiend. 
A lecherous fiend. 
Just like everyone else. 


I had some Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights. 
Hey- why not! 
I even burned my wee tongue 
Shoving them in my mouth 
As they were boiling hot- having been fried 
With Industrial Oils. Etc. 


So I was sick as FUCK
All night. Threw up. 
And bam! More blood! 
Just after I was cleared. 
In other words-
I tore myself a new asshole. 

Even Mr Snuggles didn’t want to cuddle last night. 






If we can’t learn from memes-
Can we even ever learn at all? 


Knowing and doing are 2 different things
When you’re a Dumb Ass like me. 
I say this lovingly. Lol. 


Elaines plate is much prettier. 




My beautiful city. 
I took off early
To get some extra sleep. 
And ended up not having access to it. 


I was planning to eat Taco Bell treats 
Yesterday. But a SWAT team 
was in the drive through 
Busting some dude. 
Should have been my hint
To drive on by. 


I have a friend who once ate 
whole jar of  Peter Pan Peanut Butter. 
She said she was sick for 2 days
And could barely move her hands. 
Such inflammation! 
It’s literally the definition of insanity. 

Food for Thought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!