24 August 2021

check off day


Never got back to sleep
After the housemate left for work. 
That’s ok. I rested well. 


Yesterday’s steps. 
I went to the skin appointment 
And was chosen for the survey! 
They only took 100 people
From several thousand applicants. 

Today, I’ve had 4000 steps by noon. 


Took my labs to the VA 
For my follow up 
All bloodwork good. 




BP was 122/ 64 after
 I acclimated to the room. 
Diastolic Disfunction gone. 


It’s like 103° heat index outside. 
Like 40° C. It’s hot. 


Still making good recovery 








I did get these fancy 
Compression Garments. 




And blood work. 
I didn’t get the Well-Woman Workup. 
I’ll do that in January! 
Right now, a few more tests. 

On this day in 2015
I got my first handicap parking tag. 
I don’t use it anymore. 
The broken leg chapter is almost done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!