11 December 2022

sessy senior


The skies are charcoal grey. 
Nice and cool. And slick. 


The same people who complain 
About the government also say
The president is in charge of 
This exact gas pump. And all gas pumps. 
So thanks, Biden! 

I ran off without my wallet. 
So I Apple Pay’d my gas!
Amazing! I’m floored. 
That Siri. I’m entered the 
Cool Kids Club. Lol. 
















If you ever come to this house,
Watch out for your charger. 
They grow legs here and walk off. 
I’ve lost several cables and cubes 
Like this. Where the cube? 
We all know, but we pretend not to know. 

Somehow, after all the crazy
Horse Shit Show 
That COVID has been, and is…
I hit this wall where I felt good. 
Even great! I am happy and calm. 
And ready to forgive and forget. 
Nothing is worth a fight,
When you have work to do. 

No Product in today. 
No haircut, either. 
But the protein fasting is great! 
I can see changes on my neck and face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!