02 December 2022

one more one more day

Edward Hopper. The Lonely Woman
Day 14 of the Captivating Situation. 
The replacement nurse called out. 
I have one more good day left. 
After this I definitely turn into a pumpkin. 

It’s easier when you’re familiar 
With the case. 6 years ought to do it. 

Beautiful Soup, so rich and green,
Waiting in a hot tureen!
Who for such dainties would not stoop?
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!

If you don’t know this song (poem) 
Just go ask Alice. Lol. 
The Mock Turtle’s Soup Song. 


Retraining a heart is like training a dog. 
It takes time. 


Go Go Gadget Nurse! 


Someone on YouTube said 
I look like Gollum. Thanks a lot! 
Well.. I kinda do. Lol! 
This is what my ego looks like 
Without the Human Skin Suit on. 












Ever had someone stage a fight 
Right before a holiday 
And then make up? 
If you don’t want to get me a gift, 
No worries. Just move on. 


Smugglers Blues 
“The lure and ease of money 
Has a very strong appeal…”
Indeed it does. 


But here it ends. 
Nurse needs kitty time. 
And I want to wake up in my own bed. 
Money is good. But I’m not for sale. 
(Just for rent. Lol.)

The Calorie In Calorie Out
CICO Is a fraud. 
Eat Less Move More is a lie. 
Or we would all be Twiggy! 
I look like Betty Crocker. 
Time for a haircut and color! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!