06 December 2022

freedom day


Night skies. 


Like this now. 
More energy with less food. 


Plus I have a clear bottle 
To mix the IsoPure in. 
Just FYI I mix it with Whole Milk 
Or Heavy Whipping Cream
And Whole Milk. 
1 cup Whole Milk is 12 carbs. 


It says I was awake 
But I was asleep. 
I train myself to go back to sleep
If I need to get up to pee. 
And I say Ho’Onopo whatever 
(Ho’ O pono pono)
Until I sleep. 

Also Square Breathing. Box Breathing. 
4 counts in- one long breath. 
4 counts hold (slow counts)
4 counts exhale
4 counts pause. 


I heard this on Mr Ballens podcast. 
Talk about a rise to stardom! 
At first I thought he was dull
And over-explained things. Turns out,
That how he reaches a larger audience. 
He just signed with Amazon Prime
To publish his podcasts now. 
I love that for him. 
He found his niche. 
Nitch? Lol. 


Plus many more when the Apple Watch 
was charging. Which takes hours now. 
Apple needs to fix that. 


I had the whole order 
put away within an hour. 
Home health kids get monthly supplies. 
It’s like gym day to put them all up. 


My courtesy loft is now occupied. 
I wanted to stay in my car. 
But I’m not prepared. 
So many hours. So many people! 


It’s “catch as catch can”
Around here these days. 
I’ll just drive home and hope
There’s less traffic with the holidays. 




I actually do better with 
20 to 30 carbs. 
I’m working on finding a fiber 
that will help absorb bile. 
Since I have no gallbladder. 
Maybe just less fat intake. 

The end of the day selfie. 
I put a picture of myself up
Because I went to Canada to meet 
A blogger once. She said I looked 
Nothing like my photo. Wah! 
So guess what! 
It’s me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!