08 December 2022

mockingbird days


Music music music 
Is the best part of my day. 
Still listening to Eminem. 


He’s been relevant for over 20 years. 
And his first stuff is still in play. 
He raps about his life. 
Not his lifestyle. Raw. 


The 2 Protein Shakes 
Have been my main fuel. 
I’ve lost 11 pounds this month. 
And I’m not trying! 
One Monster. One Advil cold and sinus.  


No roll over sleep days. 


Walky Talky Days 


Only on the street where you live. 
It’s so good to work for a family 
That appreciates me. 
They’re grateful for the nurses. 


Tried to write a schedule. 
But there’s only two of us:
Day Nurse, Night Nurse. 


Hot dog! 
The privacy film stayed up. 
Maybe the toddlers 
are finally growing up. 

Wink! 
I don’t go home to eat. Lol. 
Being single, I have no reason
To be home on a schedule. 
I take full advantage of that. 
Can’t do 7 twelves without 
catching a break somewhere. 
Squid Pro Goat.  😎

So many sick nurses. 
COVID is like a war. 
Nothing is the same. 
Absolutely nothing. 

I missed the start of many trends. 
But I’m an the ground floor of this one. 
Halle you’re having a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!