28 December 2022

3 years now






Nice skies for a windy day


The pain of his HH 
Is the worst feeling. 
Worse than gallstones. 
Worse than kidney stones. 
It slides. All you can do is wait. 






The feeding pump at work has issues. 
It’s barely hanging on. 
We know that feeling. 


An old baby picture of Fergus. 
My vertical pupiled baby boy. 


My morning quiet time. 
I take a little while
And go over the events of the day. 
Start my notes. 
Have my Covefe (Monster now) 

The thing that sent me to the ER
3 years ago - I thought was
Food Poisoning. 
Or maybe a chemical burn from food.  
The doctors now think it was 
COVID. Before it had a name. 
This is based on my absurd 
Over the top response 
To the first vaccination. 

Whatever it was,
That’s when my HH issue started
And it’s just gotten worse. 
Often, when I would eat, and 
It felt like food was “stuck” 
In my throat. 
I never imagined it would still
 be an issue 3 years later!

No lifting. No wine. 
No cure? No way! 
Back to fasting and resting. 

Maybe they’ll discover 
Some cause or something that helps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!