09 December 2022

good day


Driving home. 
Maybe there won’t be traffic. 
It’s actually a 22 minute trip-
In perfect conditions. 
But, in a perfect tworld 
we wouldn’t need nurses. 


Didn’t stop me from sleeping like
Well…. You know…
 I didn’t even get up. 
That’s rare. Not even one time. 
I’ve learned not to drink fluid
Before bed. Cuts down on bathroom trips. 




Well, hot dang dog! 
I did this without trying. 
Just breathing. 


I ate some soup I made, and froze. 
I’ll have the rest of it today. 
I haven’t driven much in 3 weeks. 
And I haven’t been out to eat 
One time. No drive throughs. 
And my weight reflects it! 

Yes those are potatoes. 
But they’re yukky. 
Don’t eat ‘em. 
My leg swelling is also minimal. 
Almost gone completely. 


Fun with cats. 


Zoom in. Lol. 
Are eyes the window to the soul? 
Maybe, for Fergus! 

Feeling quite festive. 
I didn’t have the energy or stamina 
Last year or the year before that. 
I’m thriving on protein drinks. 
Which is maybe 500 calories a day. 
Despite what we’ve been told, 
Despite how busy I am,
I can only lose by fasting
Or protein fasting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!