30 December 2022

nye eve


Friday traffic is so bad
I leave early. So I actually 
Took a nap in my car. Lol. 
Time management skills!


I didn’t sleep well. 
I finally figured out 
what was my trigger. 

Yesterday at the clinic,
I picked up some iron drops. 
I thought it would be easier 
to take than the pills. It’s not. 
Well, I haven’t even thought about
Those iron drops for years. 
 But when I opened them up
To take some, the smell - something -
Was the thing that reminded me 
Of sweet Baby Love Dove. 
That has to be what triggered 
yesterday’s migraine. 

She took them in her formula. 




It definitely smells better than it tastes. 
But it was nice to have some hot Covefe. 










Clinic Day today
In fact, 3 this week. 

Up till now, my previous record 
Was to work 28 days 
In a row. The swing shift nurse
Took 90 days off. 
I had no health issues,
No post-covid issues,
No weight gain,
No falling off the wagon,
Some heartburn, reflux,
But I’m learning how to 
Keep it between the lines!

Happy New Year! 


1 comment:

  1. It’s funny how a song, or a scent can trigger memories-

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!