12 December 2022

almost done




I’m so bad. Lol. 
When they have a half price sale 
On CBD, I stock up. 


Mom’s Chicken Soup. 








I save these bottles
To mix more shakes in. 
I don’t use soap. I use salt to clean. 
Hot water and a big pinch of salt 
And it’s perfect. 




Old ads. 


And they steal. 
They take what they want 
Without restraint. 
They want it, they steal it. 
And then they say 
“It’s better to ask for forgiveness 
Than to ask for permission…” 





I have no idea who they’ll find. 
What Nurses will do…
Such a shortage - but we’re maxed out. 
Still losing. And still happy. 
Still keeping up. 
Diet is 100% spot on. 

If all goes well, I’ll have a day off
This week! Sleep and getting things done. 
It’s not a requirement,
But I like having the place spiffed up 
When Elaine comes home from tour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!