05 December 2022

incredible day


This looks like road kill 
But it’s Slow Roasted Chicken. 
And it was good! 


Still basically IsoPure Protein. 
And a Monster. Plus a random bite 
Here or there. 
It’s all about the protein. 
IsoPure has gone up from $25
To $75 a jug! Since 2019. 
Welcome to Post Covid America. 


I added collagen back. 
Zebra People (EDS) don’t metabolize 
Collagen and so the jury is out. 
Like adding iodine for Hashimotos. 
Yes? No? Who knows! 

I just know that my nails are better
With collagen, than without. 
Besides. I’m only an honorary Zebra. 
No real diagnosis. 


Many many many nurses 
wear compression hose. 
Even nurses in their 30s. 
I ordered some. 
I work 84 + plus driving. 
On my feet 100 hours a week. 


Slept baby style. 
They always say people sleep “like a baby.”
But babies fuss and cry a lot -lol. 


Many more steps. 


Now it’s time to end 
Prohibition on Marijuana. 
All forms legal in all states 
Forever. 
America could cancel debts 
with the extra taxes. 


Nursing still life 2022. 


Onward and Downward 
8 pounds down by simply 
Upping my protein and lowering 
My fluid intake. I felt waterlogged. 
Maybe washing out my electrolytes? 





The lid wasn’t on the medicine 
From the pharmacy. It made a sticky mess. 
It even washed off the label. 
I took it back to the pharmacy 
Lickidy- Split and got new. 
Advocacy in motion. 
Why do people not check the lids
To make sure they’re tight? 

2021 and 2022. 
Still smiling. 
COVID is going to make -
Or break- many people. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!