03 December 2022

finally


Actual sunset. No filter. 


Chicken Soup. 
I could eat this every day. 


No Covefe for weeks. 
And no ulcer or pain. 
Hmmmmm…. Connection? 
What if coffee, COVID, and wine 
Were actually causing the trouble? 
I’m officially off my PPI. 
They’re meant for 2 weeks use. 
It says that in the fine print. 

I also cut back on soda drinks. 
I would sip on one throughout the day. 
But just to be frank, there’s 
Soooo many people at work
(It’s their house, after all!)
And they pray 5 times a day. 
They must wash before they pray. 
So the bathroom is almost always 
“Occupied!”
My guts appreciate having less 
Fluid volume to process. 
Was I waterlogged? 








Actually, I’m not that tired. 




Finally. A day off. 
I slept the better part of 12 hours! 
I did wake up and take an Advil
And went back to sleep. 
Wee headache. 


This is my view right now
Until my butt gets tired 
and wants to move. 
A cat on the lap is worth two on the floor. 


So much to do today! 
The house is actually a mess. 
A freaking dirty mess. 
And I wasn’t even here! 
Those little Evil Forest Fairies 
Are at it again. 🧚‍♀️ 
The come through The Stones
At Craig Na Dun
And wreck havoc!


But first- body rest time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!