15 December 2022

early day


No traffic at 4 am. 
The Night Nurse wants 
To leave by 5 am. 


My Cuteness 












I wasn’t doing it to prove anything. 
But I’m seriously proud of myself. 
The last time I worked 28 long days 
Was Pre-Atkins. I was 230? 250 pounds
And I had 2 orders French Toast Stix
2 Cheeseburgers, Fries, and Cheescake
The “good” old days. 
My feet hurt, I was exhausted all the time. 

I have more energy at 62
Than I did at 42 or 32! 
I’m glad to be done with my Super Stint! 
28 days with 2 days off. 
No one got mad. No fights. No hurts. 
No missed anything! 
The day nurse doesn’t want 
To work days anymore. 
Too much. This kid is a 
Bone Breaker.  He’s so strong and heavy. 
Will it ever be stable? 
Hahahahah don’t make me laugh! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!