29 December 2022

4 years now


Red sky at morning 
Go home and go back to bed. 


It was freezing. 
Now it’s balmy. 


Family Sized! 
Fake News. 
Looks like WalMart is getting 
into the food prep business. 


Practicing my photo editing skills. 


Mid-sized?    
What The Hail? 


This chick can’t be
A size 8. Midsize?
Like a sedan?  Yucky word. 

Is “mid-sized” a new word for 
Normal weight? 
Not under. Not obese. 


If she’s “mid-size” that makes me 
Truck or a HumV.  Lol. 
I guess I used to be a semi? 


Many steps. Clinic day. 


Our Nurse was great. So friendly. 
She was here to draw labs. Lol. 




So I got a little dehydrated yesterday. 
And it was windy.
Clinics have bright lights we are not used to. 

 And so, I got a migraine 
At work and had to leave early. 
A splitting headache-
 like my skull had been split open. 
I haven’t had a migraine 
In like forever. So I had to figure out why. 


It hit me. This is the anniversary of 
The death of my sweet Love Dove. 


So tiny. She weighed like just 1 gram. 
Lol. Kidding. Humor. 
(For reference, a nickel weighs 5 grams.)
But she was small. 
Not quite 5 pounds, once she came home. 


She’s been gone longer than she was alive. 
I miss her every day. 
You can see the overlapping fingers here. 

I had a migraine- veins bulging- 
Sensitive to light. 
Rigid neck and shoulders. 
Went home early from work. 
Took 2 Advil and went to bed. 
I got up to pee 2 times.
 Which is odd since I was dehydrated. 
Better go get some fluids in me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!