04 April 2022

done and done


All the news from Nurse Anne


KetoCon
Is here in Austin Texas. 
3 hours from Dallas. 


Early part of July. 
I took a few days off 
To attend! Yay! Mini vacation! 


Austin is the Texas State Capital. 


Also it’s a college town. 
Hook ‘em, Horns! 
And a BBQ town. 


And a Crazy, Eclectic Mix of, 
As the saying goes,
“Keep Austin Weird!” 


And an Air BnB to boot. 
With a pool. 
Air BnB used to be like $20 a night
And you could crash on someone’s couch. 
Or sleep with their dog. 
Or raid their fridge. 
Like a Hostel. 
(At least the ones I picked.) 
Now it’s like $200 a night
And lots of rules. 
Like a convent. 
I blame COVID. 


I worked a million hours
Last week. And slept like a dog. 
It’s rare I sleep past 8 or 9. 

I see my doctor today for my 
One year follow up. 
She’ll be happy. 


No walk walk. But  still good. 


Wow! A MobyDick BitCoin!
It’s odd, though. 
Old traders who buy up bitcoin 
And hold them forever 
Are called “Whales”. 
So MobyDick is said to be 
“Whale-Proof” in the way the sell
By invitation only. Odd. 

There’s probably a new alt-coin 
Coming on the market every day. 
I stick with BitCoin,
Etherium, and Fantom.  

Lol. I forgot to put gel product 
In my hair yesterday, 
and I went around looking like 
Dennis The Menace!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!