16 April 2022

working frenzy


Look at mah eggs.  


Look at them! 
Lol. Salad and Meat. 
Can’t Be Beat. 


In 2017 when I first started
With this fine company,
I won an Acer Laptop. 
By today’s standards it’s slow. 
And in no way compares 
to any Apple Product. 
Nonetheless- to be helpful,
I donated it to family to use. 

Also for My Boy to hear his “music.”
Mostly DUAs, which are prayers
Sung, almost like like a chant, directly 
Or indirectly from the Quran. 
Most of them are so beautiful
They’ll make you weep. 
They’re all in a minor key. 

Specifically, a minor non-Western Key. 
That’s why it sounds so beautiful. 
It uses a Double Harmonic Scale. 
AKA Ukrainian Minor, Jewish Minor,
(Think Hava Nagila) and Arabic Minor.


We listen to Sufi music (Turkish) and DUAs
Most all day, and try to keep an attitude 
Of mindfulness and prayer
Most of the shift. 


Stock up for summer. 


Listen to your Body!
My body said I don’t wanna 
Get up and walk today!
So I slept an extra 40 minutes 
Amen. 

Why do we get our best sleep 
Just before or after the alarm goes off?
LOL. 


So many steps.
Gradually getting up to 10K. 


Since dropping the gum,
I broke my stall. 

Ooh Ahh Ohh Ahhh
Cool Cool Kitteh 
Tell us about the Boy
From New York City! 
(My patient was born in NYC) 
😻


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!