29 April 2022

spring days


Spring showers 


This salad is so bland
I wanted to throw it on the floor. 
In a fit of disgust. 
I would die if I had to eat this every day. 
It has nothing to offer. 


Picking up traction. 
They even have BitCoin ATMs. 

It’s payday. Friday. 
But we get the imaginary deposit Thursday. 
I was doing my weekly buy 
Of Shiba Inu. And the phone rang. 
It was my dear friend Rhonda. 
You would not believe it. 
She is into BitCoin. 
And she loves Shib! 
The smallest world. 


I have perfect sleep
And I have not had pain 
Or reflux- in months. 
(Except for those days I went off course.)


I thought yesterday was a 
Low and slow day. 
Guess not! 


Getting closer to my goal 
Of increasing my HRV. 


I know how she feels. 


A Triathlon is in town. 
And I have to cross the path 
Of the runners - to get to work. 
So far, I’ve not seen anyone. 


Hot inside the room where I work. 

Is it hot? 
Or is it just me???
Hahahahaha! 
Even did a 10 minute walk before work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!