26 April 2022

outlander days


Wee Fergus 




Such a good boy. 




Here, Poochie! 


Salad Salad Salad. 


And more Salad.  


Steak and Skrimp
On the Barbie 




OMG. 


Found this on a shelf. 
Better get rid of it. 
Airplane size. 
It was atrocious. 
I wouldn’t buy this. 
I’m not sure how this came to me. 
I think before COVID, 
I was in a Scotch kick. 
But that’s a rich man’s game. 
This was not peaty at all. 


Ha! And look. Crappy sleep. 
At least I had the wee dram with Food. 
Not at the bedside. It’s not good for sleep. 


Two stores and errands today. 


Season Six Outlander. 
Claire’s hair really IS short in real life! 
Hottie hot. 

Speaking of hair. 
It’s time to do mine again. 
The Platinum is hard to maintain 
Because you have to bleach first. 
It’s infinitely easier to do the whole head
Instead of just the roots. 
So it ends up ash blonde. 
Especially now my natural color
Is coming back so dark. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!