02 April 2022

Ramadan day


Ramadan starts at sunrise. 
Yesterday was a day for 
Resting and preparing. 


This is my 5th Ramadan with this family. 
The Mosque is open again 
Now after 2 years of COVID. 

Rest and digest is good. 
And yet- here we are working like dogs. 
Last time this happened 
I worked 100 hours in 7 days. 
Now I’ve worked 100 hours
In 6 days. Ugh. 


This calls for food. 
I hate my mood when I’m tired. 
I lose heart and it’s easy to get mad. 

One of the nurses got caught sleeping. 
I hope she loses her license. 
She should. She sleeps every day. 
To accidentally nod off- is one thing. 
She comes to work
 with the intention of sleeping. 

Another nurse is on vacation,
And one is on family leave. 
That leaves me and a new fill-in nurse
-Flavor of the Day- 
Every night until we can get Sleepy 
And or Grumpy Nurse replaced. 
I’m running on pure enthusiasm.  


Avocado with Italian Dressing 
Not pictured:
Sausage, Egg Cheese no muffin. 
Double Sausage. 

My company stock continued to drop. 
I bought 100 shares. 
I’m going to do some option trading. 
Options use leverage- 
So one contract is 100 shares. 


Protein powder isn’t exactly mixing. 



Some very good news! 
About time. 
Canada had legal pot
And gay marriage YEARS before we did. 
Who would have thought 
America is so prude and rigid 
And stuck in 1950? 


That hamburger and the few bites of bun
Worked against me. Also the stress. 
My job is the most stressful 
I’ve ever had in home health. 


My boy can be a real behavior problem. 
He pushes, refuses to be turned, 
He pees on people, smears poop, 
Bites, and throws up when he gets mad. 
You would think that quadriplegic kids
Can’t get into much trouble. 
Hahah! Think again. 
They run the show. 
It’s hard to be mad, when he’s really 
As helpless as a shaky kitty. 


Again. Not walk. Just around the house. 

Pardon me! 
OK. Where’s the Covefe? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!