14 April 2022

keeping on day


Shiba Inu is the darling 
Of the Crypto right now. 
We’ll see. 


Ahhhhh ha! 


My lovely car will be paid off
In a few payments. And all the money
I was paying will now go to—
You guessed it- Shiba Inu! 


Salad. My Nurse friend said
I shouldn’t eat that many eggs. 
I told her yes. I agree. 
It should have been 6 or 8 all together. 
4 is not enough. 














Now that I actually sleep at night
And not wake up from the wine…
I love it. The best part of my day. 




Up for an early morning romp
Around Wally World. 


Once around is a half mile. 
No complaints from me! 

This is the “No Makeup Filter”
But I never wear makeup anyways. 
So I’m getting through these next 90 days. 
Work work work then work. 
All for a good cause. 
Which I’m passionate about. 

My personal motto is that 
I want to provide for my patients 
THE VERY BEST nursing care
That money can buy. Period. 
I do t cross the threshold of their door
Unless I can say those words
And mean them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!