23 April 2022

grinder grind


I’m so happy. 
I sleep like this every night. 
No wine. 
Keep my hand out of the cookie jar.
Keep myself away from the wine store. 
And this is my beautiful reward. 
Purest sleep. 


On my feet most of the day. 


These feet. 
Lol the old grandmother here
Thinks I have a fake leg. 
Because I’m slow going up the stairs. 
So she’s always helping me carry things. 
Bless her sweet soul. 


Salad. HB Eggs. 
Even some Raspberries. 
I use lettuce for hydration 
Since I don’t do water all that well. 




Drive Thru. 
Hold my Buns. 

So busy. 80 hours on the clock. 
Plus friend visits.
“Have Magnesium. Will Travel.”
Some of  my friends don’t have anyone. 
So I go stay and help out. 
It sucks to be alone and sick. 

I have 3 friends having medical
 issues this week. 
My best guess is that now
The offices are opening up again 
For normal business. 
And they’re tackling the backlog. 


Crypto in the news every day. 
Now people are asking me 
How it works and what’s up!
I’m happy to tell them what I know. 


Shib is still at 0.0000250 of a penny. 
That’s 4 zeros. 
A millionth of a penny. 
Up up and away! 


My soul is no longer bitter. 
I don’t hate my life. 
I don’t want to travel to escape. 
I want to see new places. 
And just gawk and look and visit. 

No vacation for 3 years 
because of COVID. 
Next will follow the recession 
Because of COVID. 
I can take a working vacation. 
I can take a shorter vacation. 
I can do a car camping vacation. 
Make some lemonade 
From all these lemons. 


Lol. 
The house always wins. 

As With Rosy Cheeks the Morn…
I hope my friends are not too tormented. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!