12 April 2022

fun day



A guy sells plants
In a small town. 
A suburb of Dallas. 


He raises them all from seeds
And lets people come to his place
And buy the plants. $1 each. 




Mainly in flats. 




Win- win 


The Azaleas I planted
2 years ago are finally in bloom! 
3 of the 4 made it. 


Musicians on the road often stay
With other musicians 
To cut down on expenses. 
This time, we have a drummer! 
Yay!  We got to talk about drums. 


They’re doing JCSS
Jesus Christ Super Star
At Fair Park. National Tour. 
It’s all I can do to not 
Burst out in song all day! 




I got to run around Guitar Center
Like an unsupervised kid. 


He bought me a nice practice pad
And sticks. I once was a drummer- 
And studied with the best of the best…
Mitch Markovich. 


Steaks on the Barbie 

I’ve been smiling non-stop
Since I realized I already 
Have all the money I need for retirement 
Without anymore investing. 
All from my years workaholism. 
So any investing I do, is just 
Icing on the National Park cake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!