28 April 2022

people who are not smart


It’s that time of year again. 


Time to stick plants in the ground. 
That’s how you get them to grow. 


Hamberder. No bun. 
With Covefe. No cream. 
So much ketchup. 
Not cool. Kid stuff. 
Also not cool- fake cheese. 
It might as well be plastic. 




Buy, Bye, Baby! 


Ahhh-  the Forward thinking 
Republicans of Texas strike again! 


Fidelity is in on it as well. 
Invest in the stock behind the coin. 
A “world” of bitcoin is called an “ecosystem.” 
Each coin has its own ecosystem. 
It’s the general health and status 
Of each coin. 


So I had a visit from an old Girlfriend. 
I actually found a bottle of wine
In my closet from 2018. 
A small bottle. 2 servings. Drank it. 
I want to get rid of it all. 

God - I ask how on earth 
Did I ever guzzle this junk down? 
I could barely finish it. 

Here’s my seasoned review:
A full bodied wine with a start of
Gasoline notes followed by a hint
Of formaldehyde, oven cleaner,
And fermented trash bananas. 
I detected a strong finish of 
Janitor In A Drum VS  Crazy Glue. 
The nose bouquet was reminiscent 
Of Soap On A Rope with
A hint of meconium 
Or perhaps moldy grass clippings
And cat piss mouth feel finish. 
One half of one star. 

Fell asleep at 9 pm, on top of the covers 
Fully dressed- with the lights on
And the watch on the charger. 
The age old conundrum:
Quantity versus Quality. 


Today is going to be a low step day. 
I’ll break my 97 day streak. 
Unless the energy kicks in! 

I have a friend who is traveling 
To Costal Mexico next week. 
He’s been planning this for months. 
But he waited until today 
To apply for a passport. 
His is expired. 
Perhaps he needs to make
Alternative plans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!