11 April 2022

work day off


Fasted all day. 
Ready for a Flying Dutchman. 


If one is good, 2 is better. 
I think the cheese food is 
In need of an upgrade. 


Egg Bites with SF Syrup. 

When you eat, eat. 
When you fast, fast. 
Trouble come when you mix them up. 
They cancel each other out. 


I used to stay up with my housemates 
After a long day at work,
And watch Will & Grace, 
Outlander, etc. 
Nowadays, I would rather sleep. 




Even the Prez is talking about BitCoin. 


People are saying it will 
take off to the moon!


Specifically Shiba Inu. 
Pronounced “SHEE-ba EE-new”
The Shib (Shib as in Ship) coin 
(actually a token)
Is the Lil darling of the Alt World right now. 
Named after a dog breed that Elon Musk has,
It’s native to Japan. 


Why the dog? 
DogeCoin (pronounced Doe-jsch)
Started as a meme- a joke-
A play on BitCoin. 
But since it’s virtual, it has
Nothing to lose. It went VIRAL. 
And Shiba Inu is a more real,
More powerful platform 
Based on Etherium. 
It’s decentralized. 
So you can’t kill it or controlit. 

Decentralized means it is completely 
Autonomous and automatic. 


It’s not even worth a cent right now. 
One token is about 0.0000240 right now. 
If it goes to a penny, 
Millionaires will be made. 


A dollar? Maybe. On the last day of Earth. 
A penny? If so, you won’t be seeing me. 
I’ll be on a island or a cabin 
In the mountains. Lol. 

Every time I get some overtime 
Now instead of bitching,
I buy Shiba Inu. 
I want to have 100,000,000,000
(One hundred million) tokens. 

A little chewy toy. 
Supposed to make your jaw more form. 
Don’t use it if you have bad teeth. 
Enough said. 

I did my Social Security yesterday. 
My workaholic ways
Are paying off! 
I can return at 62. 
In a few months. 
But for full benefits,
Let’s make that 65. Or 72. 

I’m working on my 
Retirement Portfolio now,
Since I never did anything before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!