05 April 2022

labs 4/22


MCH and MCHC
Deal with Anemia. 
Mean Corpuscular Hemo Concentration. 
I’m still anemic. 
I need to take my iron again. 






HA1C has been 5.2 for some time. 
But I’m also anemic. 
So it might be a wee bit higher. 
In truth. 


Triglycerides are 99. 
They have never been that high
Since starting Atkins. 
HDL is 80. Low for me. 
No red wine. And Resveratrol
Isn’t raising the numbers. 




Odd - my fasting glucose should be lower. 
Low CO2 means…? Exhaustion? 




Ferritin is partly inflammation 
And partly anemia. 
Mine is low. 


LDL/ HDL ratio. 
Off by 1/10 of a point from being ideal. 

Last year at this time I was severely anemic. 
I had pulmonary hypertension,
Diastolic dysfunction, and a wicked 
Reaction to the second CV vaccine. 
I trust my research! 
Thanks, Dr Atkins! 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that low ferritin can be related to inflammation. Mine was low at last check but I was not anemic. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!