25 April 2022

up and down


Opening with cat pictures 
Is always good. 














So much hard bullshit
At the case. 
When one problem gets solved,
Another emerges. 
It’s not easy. 
I heard a podcast about cortisol 
And how it’s hard on your body. 
So I upped my carbs to see 
if that helped my stress. 
It did not. 


Bad sleep. 
But no reflux so that’s good. 
I got the “official” reading of my CAC
And they said they saw a “small”
Hiatal Hernia. So it’s healing. 
Reflux seldom bothers me any more. 


Training a new nurse. 
Yay! Amen! 
Our prayers are answered 
And I didn’t have to do anything. 
Someone else did the deed. 



I took on an extra day 
Knowing it would be hard. 
So I need to develop better coping skills. 
And not take it out on my body. 

Oh. By the way. Lol. 
The carbs I ate? Biscotti! 
They were too good. 
Up a pound today. 
Pure water, I’m sure. 
Carbs are the devil. 
Sometimes the devil negotiates. 
More often, s/he they do not. 
Better to not push it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!