19 April 2022

9 month plan


A mere 9 months to go
Until my financial world is right again. 



Every time I pick up extra work
I commit that money
To (more) Shiba Inu. 


Not sure which is best. 
Options on Stocks
Or StableCoins in Crypto. 
Either way, I have little tolerance for risk. 


Early to bed. Early to rise. 
If I go to bed at 6 pm, 
I get up too soon. 


I have a loose plan to Snake Juice 
For 2 weeks. With snacks. 
I am working and can’t commit 
To total 💯. 
If I start walking sideways 
Or drop my blood glucose 
I reserve the right to chow down. 


So I did some internet stalking. 
Not my ex. Lol. 
I looked up my sister. 
She died a short time after
My nephew (her son) killed himself. 
My sister (half sister, really)
Was a hot mess. A sad story. 
 Dietary Induced Dementia.  
Plus, she was 82. So she was ready. 
I didn’t recognize her face. 
Carbs are literally the devil. 














Unraveling this mess 
And getting the hoses sorted out
Took 30 minutes. 
Grrrrrr! 
People are often unaware
 there’s a better way. 



After this Phase 1, 
I’m going to drop to 5 1/2 days. 
Working 6 days  x 12 hours
Plus driving is just too much. 
I don’t mind working 2 jobs. 
But not both full time. 
I’m doing close to 90 hours a week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!