06 April 2022

good riddance


Reasonable Salad. 


Flying Dutchman 
In-N-Out Secret Menu 
Just Meat, Cheese, Grilled Onions 


Took a few days off from walking 
Because of the Shingles Shot. 
Major headache, sore arms, tired. 








Typically, I have the same 
dream every night. 
I had the same dream for like 30 years. 
I finally asked God (or the Dream Universe)
To give me a different dream. 
So I had no dreams for several years. 
Or just random dreams. 
Now it’s the same old dream. 
But I don’t mind. 












When I go super low carb,
 my eyes change color. 
They’re usually brown or dark green. 
One summer, my hair turned deep auburn. 
My vision has improved so much 
That I only wear glasses to drive. 
And I’ve worn glasses since 1972. 


Large scrubs are falling off. 
Mediums fit, but too tight. 
I’m definitely on a plateau. 

So this nurse. 
The one who said I was “evil”
Has been caught doing something bad. 
I think she’s being fired. 
I did t turn her in. Honest. 
But I think (obviously) 
Someone did. 
If so… good riddance! 




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!