17 April 2022

hip hop happy Easter


Got myself an Easter present. 


A one-serving French Press. 


Now that I can drink black coffee again. 


A little Dressing with my Salad. 


Egg Bites










The best of both worlds. 
From the Trading View App. 
By Hellork. 


“LOL”
People always say 
- with a stern, avuncular look -
“Be careful and don’t invest
 more than you can afford!”
To which I say-   Yes! Thanks! 

These are the same people who say
“Don’t loose too much weight, now!”
Or “Carbs are good - we need them!”
OK, Boomer! Hahahah 


Is this even legal? 


Gave a family member a COVID test. 
She was negative. Thank Goodness. 

Been waking up happy every day
For like 2 months. 
Full of energy. Ready to go. 
Ketosis? 
Lack of reflux? Healing? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!