15 April 2022

de fi crazy


Hi, SHIB!


Texas is going crazy for crypto. 


It’s at $42,000 or so right now. 
That’s for one coin. 


Salad. Cheese. Eggs. 


Made my dinner last night
To take to work today. 
Ground Beef and Green Beans. 


Leftover Steak and Sausage. 


Was this really 10 years ago? 
Scarborough Faire 2012.  


I just can’t stop thinking about it. 
Crypto . DeFi. 
I listen to hours of YouTube videos
And read everything I can. 


Happy Easter weekend! 




All the stocking is done 
Early in the morning. 
And the music is loud and rocking! 




Took a 20 minute walk. 


Couldn’t sleep. 
Ahhhh enjoy the honeymoon phase 
While it lasts.  Lol. 


Water towers in some cities are 
more like pumping stations. 


Down the Rabbit Hole 

This holding pattern is fun. 
Normally it’s boring. 
But boring is good. 
Really good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!