31 July 2022

day 3


Day 0 is test day. 
5 days minimum off work -
But that is after you’re symptom free. 
And then you need a PCR 
To come back to work. 

What is the difference between 
A home test kit and a PCR?
Glad you asked. 
The PCR “accelerates” the test
To amplify the smaller Viral load
Which might not show up 
On a home test kit. 


I should have taken the PCR
Before going to work
After a known exposure 
Even though I was asymptomatic. 
It would have caught the smallest load. 











When you get sick 
Before you can open your
Prime Day Packages. 


Had half a Steak. 
MY goodness it was good. 


It could have been much much worse 



Not eating and just resting. 
And pooping. Like 20 times a day. 
With 106° F temps. 
I didn’t get dehydrated 
Because I drank Snake Juice! 
That’s my Pedialyte. 
Kept me out of the hospital. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!