05 July 2022

ugh bug


Beautiful plans with fire 


Steak
I ate like 4 bites. 


Coat the Steak with Powdered Milk
[youtube video]
And then cover it with butter 
When you cook it. 


Ice Cream. 
Something made me super sick. 
I had spasms all night. 
Like a Sphincter Of Oddi. 
It hurt like something crazy!


Up all night pooping blood
And throwing up blood. 
Blood in- blood out-
I’ve already paid my dues. 
Good numbers. 

They have a machine 
That’s as small and portable 
As a glucometer. 
About $100. 
I’m hitting Santa up. Lol. 






Definitely a fork in the road
Kind of day. 


I’ve always said that. 

Had to work today, 
but I didn’t feel like it!
I’m worn out like I was a year
And a half ago.   
All I want to do it sleep. 
Nurses are dropping off like 
Dead Flies. All the Case Managers 
Walked out last week. 
Just better money everywhere else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!