12 July 2022

home sweet home


Mommy! 
My Entourage.  


He would not leave me alone. 
Which I love. 
He is my heart these days. 
For him, I’ve been gone 4 days x 7. 
So for him, I’ve been gone a month. 


After exposure to thousands 
Of common folk, I took a COVID test,
To make sure I was cleared for work. 


Berries. 




More Double Cream and 
Clotted Cream. Imported. 


Berries in La Croix. 


Yesterday’s Brisket. 


Maria Emmerich’s PSMF
Protein Sparing Modified Fasting. 
This is basically Egg Bread. 


Passes all the tests. 
Holds up, takes butter, slices….
Holds shape for the bite test. 


They call it a Heat Dome. 
Like 100 days of 100° temp. 










I made a little 3 minute YouTube video 
Showing off the backyard. 

Ahhh well… poop. 
Today is Barry Samsula’s last day
At WRR Classical Radio. 
Change is always crashing on through. 

Back to work. 
New attitude. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!