22 July 2022

amount to nothing


I get such good mileage 
With Trekkie - 40 mpg - 
I only have to fill up 
2 times a month. 


Why “no shoes inside”
Is a good rule. 


Gas was $3.86. 
Dallas Texas. 7/2022. 
We’re no longer the 
“Worst Case Scenario”
With COVID or gas prices. 

BitCoin is going back up as well. 


The drones are here! 
Lots of camera gear
And tripods etc. 
from Amazon Prime Day. 


But alas - alack!
I was too tired to unbox them. 
This swelling. That’s my leg. 
I’m going to get my iron levels checked. 
No pain, no shortness of breath. 
Just fluid on board. 


It seems to be a summer thing. 
I still have a hard time with water. 
It has to have solutes in it. 
I think part of how I got sick
Was drinking distilled water. 
Or zero water. 
It’s hemolytic. 


When it’s a slow death,
We think we have time 
To find the cure. 








Denton is a small-ish town
(Population 140,000)
With 2 colleges. 
However, no Trader Joe’s. 
No Apple Store. 
The city officiates are extremely 
Right wing conservative. 
(I’ve taken care of a few of them!)
I’ll be happy if this passes. 
Until the highway was built through,
Parts of Denton were almost rural. 


Before and After 

Cleaning out old pictures. 
Such a puppy I was! 
10 years ago, I didn’t have
A care in the world. 


Chef Salad. 


Just one snack. 
On the way home. 
I tell myself that. 
One treat. So- called. 
And I had heartburn all night. 



I need a plan but it’s not easy. 
It’s simple. Not easy. 
I need to take a few MHDs
- Mental Health Days -
To sort it all out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!