17 July 2022

shoe day


Someone said they loved my shoes. 
Thanks! 
Are they Air Jordans?
Nah. More like Barbara Jordans. 
Lol. 




Traffic. 
Always construction. 




All pictures taken at a complete stop. 
For safety. 

The Three Stooges. 
They just sit outside my door. 
They just sit there. Looking. 
They don’t try to get in. 
They just sit there. 

Elaine says my room smells 
Like Fruit Loops. Odd. 
I keep my door closed 
Because Fergus enjoys shedding
On my black scrubs. 
Maybe it’s like catnip. 
Whatever they smell in there. 

Time for color. 
I wish I could shave my head. 
All. Gone. Bye. 
I wonder what color
 it would grow back as? 

This week only had 5 shifts. 
12 hours … plus driving. 
Soooo 70 hours? 
So much stress. 
Sometimes I’m tired. 
Sometimes I’m sleepy. 
These days, I’m both. 

I’m super excited about the new blog. 
I’ve been listening to YouTube 
Videos on the drive home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!