30 July 2022

dark night


Nice and slow and steady. 
I don’t take BP meds. 
I don’t take cholesterol meds. 
I only take my PPI. 
And Iron. 


More and more people are turning up
With elevated Troponin levels. 
Mine was off the chart last year. 


This happens a few times a day. 
But then I goes down quick. 


Look Ma. No edema!
You can see bones. 
Oops need to shave. Hehehehe


Went to the testing center. 
They pulled the curtain down 
Right in front of me at 11:45
And said to come  back at 1 pm. 
This was NOT on their website. 


Urgent Care places are now charging $200
For a PCR test. And they only test. 
They don’t prescribe. 
At the pharmacy, Paclovid I up to $600


Completely touchless contact. 
Apple Pay and curbside wins the day. 
Put the Flying Dutchman 
On the hood and back away. 
No one gets hurt-ed-ed. 

It’s been a few days since I’ve eaten. 
Other than a few bites. 
The same people that bitch about me being
In the common areas won’t help out 
with food or medicine. 
I guess the cats can just eat the crap
From their poop box. 
Kills 2 birds. The self cleaning 


At least I’m well enough to drive
Well yesterday. Not sure much today. 

Went to the car and bam!
Accidentally dropped my pants. 
I’ve lost 10 pounds. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!