29 July 2022

day of discovery



It once got up to 106 F
Which usually means
You’re tripping daisies 
And seeing dead family members. 

My deceased ancestors did come. 
I could have sworn they said
“Buyyyy Bitcoin!”


I spend 90 % of my time 
In my room. 
I eat in my room since 
I won’t have a mask. 
I spend some time in the den
(Masked and alone)
And some time outdoors 
(Unmasked and alone)

What’s amazing is that after
2 1/2 years the people still
Don’t understand social distancing 
Or Universal Precautions. 
Many people are in fear based free-fall. 
It’s potentially changing our 
Relationship Status. 


Get some sun. 
It’s good for me 
And kills the little germs. 


Die germs- die! 




BETO came to Texas 
And had tons of support! 


Ahhhh I miss Kidd. 

The day of discovery is test day. 
That’s Day Zero. 
The 5 days starts now. 
5 days with no symptoms 
So I’m not ready for that   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!